I’ve always found philanthropy a vital part of my life. I cannot remember a time when I wasn’t involved in some aspect of volunteering in my community. (I’m currently volunteering with the amazing Austin Humane Society.)
Lately, I’ve been thinking about how I can give back to the wedding community, and I want to give one admirable couple a wedding for free. I’m looking for a couple who has an amazing story. This couple should have an inspirational story, and they should display the kind of leadership and character that inspires other people to be great. For lack of a better description, this is a couple would deserve to be interviewed by Oprah. (Just for the record, unfortunately, you won’t be interviewed by Oprah.)
How to Nominate a Couple:
Friends, Family, Colleagues, and Relatives send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explain why this couple should earn their wedding photography free. How does their story and character inspire others? You have between now and March 10th to submit a couple that you feel deserves it. The winner will be announced March 13th.
The winning couple will receive:
- Up to eight hours of photography by Debra Gulbas
- Wedding digital images with printing rights
- Online slideshow
- Online gift registry
- Private online gallery for sharing photos with family and friends
- Two hour engagement with digital images and printing rights
Here are the rules:
- The story must be inspirational and/or about a couple who has overcome great odds. (This doesn’t have to be tragic; it can be inspirational.)
- The couple must have their wedding date and venue set in stone. The wedding date must occur by March 13th, 2012.
- Debra Gulbas Photography must have the wedding date available.
- The wedding must take place within a 100 mile radius of the Austin area.
- The nominations must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Nominations must be received no later than March 10th at 11:59 pm.
- Only one nomination per couple is necessary. In other words, it’s not a competition of how many people nominate you. (Quality entries, not quantity.)
- The couple must be willing to allow us to put their story and their photos on our blog, and other publications, such as wedding magazines.
We cannot wait to hear from you! Be sure to check back on March 13th to learn about the lucky couple.