If you have a digital 35mm SLR camera (camera with a removable lens), and you want to know how to use it, this class is for you. We won’t be covering every single function on the camera – just the settings you need to know to start taking better photos. Bring your SLR camera (camera with a removable lens), because the class is hands on. 4 Hours – $100
Where: Office of Debra Gulbas Photography, Littlefield Building, 106 E. Sixth Street, Suite 900, Austin, TX (Corner of 6th & Congress)
We will cover:
- Basic settings & buttons
- How and when to use common settings & buttons
- Basic rules of composition
- Basic lighting situations
- Tips and tricks
- Taking photos of your family, friends, and travel
- Archiving photos
- Limited to 8 people per class.
- Drinks and lights snacks will be served.
- $100 non-refundable fee will reserve your spot for the class.
Please contact Debra at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.